Sunday, March 26, 2006

Work work work and falling asleep in the dentists chair.

I calculated up the hours that I worked this week, and the total came to 57. Many working hours. Thats quite a bit. Thats ok, because I enjoy what i do. It is nice to take days off once in a while. On a little bit of a sadder note, the highlight of this week for me personally is that I have a dental appointment on Wednesday morning. Going to the dentist does bother some people, and I for the life of me cannot figure out why. Other than getting the bill of course. I can sit and relax in the dental chair. I do and I realize that some people cannot. I probably have a cavity that is going to have to be filled, and even that does not bother me in the least. Yes, I know that I said I hate needles, and when they fill a cavity they use needles for that, but those shots of novocain never have bothered me. Maybe it is because I am off of my feet, and the chair is pretty comfy. If I don't fall asleep, I can look into the dentist's glasses and see what work they are doing on me. Sometimes my gums bleed, when I brush or when the hygenist cleans my teeth. They know that I am a diabetic, and I know that diabetes si sometimes hard on teeth.

No comments: