Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sundays

I love Sundays. They are my favourite day of the week! I especially love Sunday mornings when it rains a lot. I hope that there are a lot of rainy Sunday Mornings this Spring. No hurry mornings where you can sleep in while listening to the sound of the rain hitting the roof.Sleep late, fix breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice. Yum! Then hit the shower. Watch a little television or surf the internet. Check email, then go back to bed.. St Patrick's Day is coming up. It is one of my favourite holidays, and I hope that it falls on a Sunday. Easter, another one of my favourites, always falls on a Sunday. I love this holiday. I get to spend it with my family and I do not have to worry at all about work. Joy!

1 comment:

However said...

Hi Heather! I love rainy Sunday mornings too. They're the best. You have a lovely blog here! Cheers.