Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Beatles and talk radio

I am listening to the White Album now. Great album. That is the kind of music that I like. That and Elvis. More of an Elvis fan.. but I digress.. Cry baby Cry is a sad song.. If you do not have the music, I suggest that you download it(legally of course)..Helter Skelter is also a great song( Its about an amusement park ride, not murder) . I mostly listen to my entertainment these days. I listen to talk radio. I listen to Glenn Beck. I do not always agree with him, but I think that he is funny as hell. I listen to Rush Limbaugh. I also listen to Jerry Springer. I think that Jerry Springer is one of the most intelligent people on talk radio. I listen to Al Franken on Air America radio. I say the same about him that I do about Limbaugh. Don't always agree, but I like to listen to different opinions on political issues.

No comments: