Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My writings


I was just looking at other blogs, and this sad reality hit me. I am really not a very good writer. Any pointers that anyone could give me, any criticisms you could send my way, I would galdly appreciate. I see that some folks have upwards of 25 or 30 responses to their blogs, and I only have a few. i wnat to increase my responses.I would like to increase traffic! I did add a few photos, and a few rants here and there. I promise that I will be nice in response! I am really a nice person. I just created the blog to put my thoughts out there. Any suggsestions? Advice? Send it my way via email or the response box:)

2 comments:

Sharon Joy Vallar said...

Hello!

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog site sharonjoy.blogspot.com . :) I don't understand why you would say you aren't a good writer cuz i think otherwise. You're great!

Sharon Joy Vallar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.