Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday Night

Its Monday night, well actually it is Tuesday morning. I feel the need to post here again, this time I will post two lists. One list is a list of guys who I think are hot, and I would totally * them if I was given a chance in reality(and of course, if they gave consent). Some of them you may have heard of, others maybe not. Ok, here goes(and not necessarily in this order) : Orlando Patoboy, Dennis Rogers( that is one that I have , in fact dated in the past), Kyle Secor, John Seda, Dean Winters, and Brad Pitt. There are others, but as of now I cannot think of their names , as I am trying to think of what to write next on my blog. Oh yes, the second list. I will call it my ENEMY list, or the list of people that I will forever hate. Well, ok God has said that I should not hate folks, but rather hate what they have done. Some of these ahem 'folks' are well known and deserving of my hate, and others are not so well known, yet they are still deserving of my hate. Some folks have ongoing 'issues' with me and others, and therefore, for safety reasons will remain nameless,nor will I state the issue. They will just go by the names 'Person#1, person#2, ect.

No comments: