Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ardent protection

Well, tonight I brought a baby home. Not a human baby but a baby just the same!Her name is Honig and she is about 3 years old. She can become somewhat of a couch potato or a bit nervous when I am not around, but otherwise she is very well behaved. A bit frightened of the creatures next door even when we are both in the back yard. I do think that she would protect me if someone broke into my house if both she and I were home. I have been broken into once( while I was home sans Honig) and had a purse stolen a few years back. I did not see anyone do it, but my garage side door was broken and my purse in my car (in my garage) was gone.. anyway police came out, did a crime scene investigation.. you know the routine.. I had to get a new Driver License, and I was out X amount of cash. I cancelled my credit cards right away. I just HATE fucking thieves so damn much. There is a saying (actually I made up this saying) is that the main difference between murderers and thieves is that murderers can be reformed, but thieves remain thieves. People that steal anything for any reason are lowlifes. I have no tolerance for them and their dishonesty.

No comments: