Monday, September 26, 2005

My List ( none of these people are on the net)

Here is my list of people who have royally pissed me off in the past(and still are) 1) Osama Bin Ladin- or however you spell his name-for obvious reasons 2) Saddam Hussien- or however the frig you spell it- again, obvious reasons 3) Person #1, for not so obvious reasons, but if you ask them, they would probably know why. On the other hand, this person is so fucking dumb that they may not know why, and I cannot explain to them why because of certain criteria 4) Person #2, one that is smarter than person #1 but is much more cunning and devious.5) the jerk that put a dent in the back of my car, then drove off. Hey jerk, you are supposed to PULL OVER WITH ME and we are supposed to exchange info. You owe me five hundred dollars and you owe my insurance company about thirteen hundred. Pay up. 6) People who think that I.D.s are the same thing as drivers licenses, and try to convince me that they are the same. They are NOT the same, otherwise they would BOTH be called drivers licenses. 7) Richard Kuklinski. He is a FREAK. Don't get me wrong, freaks don't usually bother me( I consider myself to be somewhat of a freak) but this guy is a freak with a capital F. Just look him up at www.courttv.com. Seriously, this guy could go up against lil sadam or osama any day in a celebrity death match. This guy is the 'Ice Man'. I would not mess with him.

No comments: