Friday, October 13, 2006

This Afternoon and my dream(open to interpretation)

I had the day off from work today. Yes, occassionally I do take days off. Well, I did accomplish a few things today. Did a little cleaning, and finally got my hair cut and eyebrows waxed. They needed it because I had not had it done in a few months and I was getting kind of hairy , heh. Well, I came home, had lunch then emailed a few friends, posted on my favourite boards, then decided to take a nap. What was supposed to be a nap turned into a full fledged sleep, and I dreamt about. I dreamt that I was at an Elvis Presley concert , and I bumped into Johnny Cash. Talk about fun. I encourged him to get up on stage with Elvis and sing some songs. I must have been singing and dancing in my sleep and everything seemed so real! I also remember the feeling sort of like I was floating in and out of reality, completely painless, and laughing a lot.

No comments: