Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Lap Banding update

Well, this getting the lap banding surgery prep is going slower than I though. Oh well I am in no big hurry to have it doen. I mean, I want it, need it, but there is a ton of prep work to do before surgery is done. I am hoping to have it done sometime later this year. I have taken a great interest in other things, too. For instance, Iam really getting the hang of my camera. I love it! I find that the battery on the camera can run down fairly quickly if I don't charge it up every few days. Other than that it is great. I am still debt free and I am going to stay that way. I am still listening to Glenn Beck and Dave Ramsey(those guys are great). I have not spoken with Dennis is a very long time. I think he has another girlfriend right now. Oh well.Jeff has moved to Kansas City. The last time I chatted with him, he was having some unspecified difficulties, and needs some time by himself. I may try to call him in a few weeks. I am still enjoying my classic tv and even more so since I have a new dvd player.Sex has not been in the picture for a while. I like being alone. I come home after work, and other than the tv and/or the dog, it is QUIET. I love it. This is my life. I don't think I will ever get married.Oh well. I don't dwell too much on it.

No comments: