Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tattoos and piercings

I have seen some disturbing things on the net as of late. People that have their entire bodies tattooed and pierced. Why do people do this? It looks incredibly painful to me! I have no tattoos and the only piercings I have are my ears. I have see some people get their eyes, nose, lips, belly buttons and even their genitalia pierced. Why? It does not make any sense to me. And I do not thinkl that tattoos all over the body are attractive at all. Even the tattoos all over the arms do not look attractive to me. I can understand getting a tattoo as long as you can keep it covered, but all over? Nope. Not for me. I understand that others may like it, but it just is not my cup of tea. I have not nor will I ever surgically alter my body unless I need it. I feel the same way about facelifts and breast implants. I don't need them and I wont get them. My decision.

No comments: