Sunday, June 10, 2007

Paying bills.

This week, I put in 56 hours of work. The overtime is nice, but I need to work 65 hours, so I can get my bills paid off even faster. No time off until I have everything paid. Well, I have this coming Sunday off. Was supposed to have today off, but I had to work for someone who had to attend a funeral. That is the way life goes, I guess. Being in a family business, sometimes those things just happen. Not much I can do. I have no men in my life right now. I just work work work, and I get the 'gazelle like intensity ' that Dave Ramsey says, and I make extra payments when I can. My house is all paid off. The ONLY things that I owe money on are my Toyota , and just a wee bit of credit card debt. The Toyota nd the 2 credit cards total about 1,200.00 left to pay off and then I will be completely debt free. Then I start saving my money like a madwoman for retirement!In the past I have invested in Roth IRAs and I look forward to putting more money in there and more money in a regular savings account for emergencies.Yes, I know, I know, I have no life outside of work and home, but , I believe, that when it is all said and done , at the end of the day, I will be debt free!

No comments: