Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Life goes on..

I have quit posting on the Abortion boards. Totally quit. Seems that some of the other ProChoicers and I had a disagreement. I won't go into great detail except to say that it was on the subject of the Iraq war, of all things. They said that they thought that Iraq was better off under Hussein's reign. I disagreed. I was very polite in my responses, but then I got called an idiot a few times. I just decided that at that point, I needed to leave the board. I thought that I stated my opinions fairly well and I stand by them. If they don't like it, then oh well. I am not going to change my opinion because they do not like mine. Because we agree on the subject of abortion, does not mean that we have to agree on everything else. But like I said before, Oh well. Life goes on. I have plenty of other boards I post on. Mostly they are financial boards, and I have made plenty of friends there. I think I will just post on those boards. I had the baby Zorn that I had to baby sit for the past 5 nights, and though I love him dearly, I am glad that my folks got home safely and that he is back with them! That boy is 63 pounds and he is HUGE!

No comments: