Saturday, June 30, 2007

Savings

I heard on the radio that last year, Americans spent more money than they saved. This is rather depressing news. On a personal note, I am glad to say that I am starting to save more money myself. I am starting to save for retirement. I have not yet figured out how much I need, but since I am almost 40, I figured that I had better get on the ball. Speaking of savings and money, I keep hearing about this new iphone that Apple is coming out with and that it costs around six hundred dollars. I wonder what kind of person would pay SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS for that? An insane person! I refuse to pay that kind of money for that. Hell, I hate spending money , period. I wear t-shirts, sweats, and shoes until they are full of holes and with threads hanging off of them. Not because I want to wear them and not because I cannot afford new clothes. I can. I just hate spending money!I hate shopping . And I hate paying redicoulus sums of money especially on something like an iphone that is probably going to be out of date in about six months anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good blog. Congratullations...