Thursday, May 31, 2007

Byetta

Today I went to the DLC and learned how to use something called Byetta. It seems that Byetta is pretty simple to learn how to use. The needles are very small and I can barely feel them when I inject the Byetta.I also tested my blood sugar this morning before I had my medicine and breakfast. Too high! Will work on getting that under control and starting a light exercise program. For some strange reason when I get home from work, I am just hard to get motivated. Oh yes, I have to watch my food portions too. My food choices are excellent, though. I have cut out the diet pop almost completely altogether. These days the main things that I drink are skim milk and ice water. That is really all I need for drinks. I don't drink alcohol at all. I did get drunk a few times when in college and a few times after wards, but I never really liked the taste of it. Need to work on getting more sleep, too!

No comments: