Sunday, April 29, 2007

In my neighbor hood

There is a guy in my neighborhood that I see riding his ten speed bicycle around my city wearing nothing but a speedo.Not even a helmet. I have seen him many many times.Normally I think that speedos are goofy looking. He is not a bad looking guy. He wears next to NOTHING. I don't at all mind. I can even see that he is a rather well endowed guy. I think he may know that he gives the ladies in town a show.He has nice long brown hair and he is fairly well muscled and is pretty tanned. He disappointed me the other day while I was driving home from work the other day. He was on his bicycle as usual, but was wearing cut off shorts and a tee shirt. He was so close to me I wanted to yell 'Hey-BRING BACK THE SPEEDO'! But I didn't.I just look at him and smile really big:)

No comments: