Thursday, April 05, 2007

Here

Hi there. Well, things are going well for me, I am finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel on my finances. I have no mortgage. I paid off my house about two years ago. I only have 6 more car payments and the Toyota is mine.I will have my credit cards paid off by the end of next month. Then I will start saving like mad for my retirement! I will start putting money into my Roth IRAs and such. I have taken a complete and total interest in the subject of finance. I have been posting on the finance boards on AOL quite a bit. Those are very interesting, and not too many trolls over there. I just kinda got tired of the abortion boards. I have made some new friends, and gotten some great ideas on how to save money. I think that most of the posters over there are older than I am, but I think that is cool. Money is a great subject, it always interests everyone.

No comments: