Monday, April 17, 2006

Death

My girl Dommie died this morning at 9 am. Rest in peace, old girl. You definitely deserve it. Dommie Born: 1992 Died :2006 age: 14 . I am not sure of her birthdate, because she came to my family when she was about 8 weeks old. I took her to the vet today, and they were very gentle with her. I realy hate it when this happens, but I also firmly believe that this is what My family signed up for when we obtained her as a puppy. !4 years is a long time for a large breed dog to live. Her passing was very painless. I got down on the floor with her, as the doctors aide and the doctor gave her the shot to relax her msucles and stop her heart. I thank God ( and the vet) that it was quick and painless. I tried to take care of her best as I could, but when these things happen, one always thinks of ways that they could have taken care of her better.

No comments: