Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Foods I hate

Many people make the assumption that because I am a big person, that I will eat anything. This is just flat out false. There are many , MANY, many foods that I will NOT EAT, even if I were starving to death. Yes, I will starve to death before I eat any of the foods listed here: Sweet pickles, catsup, relish , sweet potatoes, yams, deviled eggs( eggs by themselves are great),spinach, liver, cucumbers, squash, calmari,octopus,eggplant,sweet and sour sauce, tartar sauce, pork(with the exception of bacon, in limited amounts)ham, hotdogs, cooked carrots, tunafish, potato salad, baked beans, teriyaki sauce, sour cream, cottage cheese, liver, raw onions(as a spice , onions are ok) caviar, ANY kind of fish(except sardines), ANY kind of asian food(except for fried rice) , chives, whole milk, artichoke, 2percent milk, lasagna, mushrooms, onion rings, hotdogs, cheeseburgers(hamburgers well done are just fine, though)quiche, grits,hominy,liverwurst,bratwurst,shrimp,lobster,no oysters of any kind,anchovies,tomato soup(but I LOVE sliced tomatoes. Hows that for a kicker?),cream cheese, lemons,limes, white bread, krispy kreme donuts,twinkies,hohos,swirls,lima beans, and jelly beans. I am sure that there are more, but I cannot think of any right now.

No comments: