Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A while

Sorry that I have not posted here in a while. Have been sort of b usy with work, etc. Finally got to see Brokeback Mountain last night. Great film. Sorta long, and kinda sad. Went out to dinner at Perkin's afterwards. Had a nice meal. No barking furbabies to deal with, so I had a little time to myself. Thought about calling Den, then decided against it. He has his life and I have mine. I still have to return calls that Jeff made to me from last weekend. Man, I hope that he does not think that I am being rude or ignoring him. Generally, I do not care too much for cell phones. I think that they are too much of a distraction, and yes, I am a hypocrite in this area. I have a cell phone. I think that somefolks do get obsessive about telephone calls, and spend 45 minutes just chatting on a conversation that should only take about 5. I hate it when folks talk on the phone while they are driving. What could possibly be more important than paying attention to the road?

No comments: