Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sick and tired of her

Hey, am I the only one that is sick and tired of Cindy Sheehan? I mean, I at first felt sorry for herbecause she lost her kid, but now I think that she is milking it for all it is worth. Now I hear that she has gone to another country and complaining about the United States? Please anyone, correct me if I am wrong. I understood that she was a political activist before the war. Now she is running for political office??? What on God's green earth could she ever do? I certainly wouldn't vote for her. Personally, I think that she is doing a great disservice to her kids memory and a disservice to our Troops. I am seriously tired of seeing her name all over the papers, news, and other media. I understand that it is painful to lose a loved one, but for Chrissakes, she isn't the only one who has!::deep breath:: Ok that is the last time I will mention her name on this blog. I must live my own life.

No comments: