Thursday, February 09, 2006

I don't understand today's music

Frankly, I cannot understand today's music. I cannot name any 'new' music groups of today. I tried listening to it a few times, and frankly I cannot understand what is being sung. Just what in the hell does 'pimp my ride' mean, anyway? I HATE rap music. I will listen to just about anything but rap. It sucks. I like music from the sixties and seventies like The Moody Blues and Three Dog Night. I always listen to seventies soft rock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally ! a sign of intelligence , a light in the dark ! thank god there`s someone else out there who thinks rap is crap !seems most young women , ( those under thirty) love the vile stuff ! yet if you listen to it , it is the most degrading , foul , and twisted thing being played on the radio ! dont know what your political lines are , or your religious leanings , but damn , you show good sense when it comes to music and dogs !