Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Things to type

I am in the midst of creating a ppersonal webpage, but so far I have not had much success. I usually create web pages on geocities, but if there are any other places that are like geocities.com that will walk people through setting up the pages please list the sites here, or link em. I am still figuring out this music thing lol. Sometimes I can go on and on typing and sometimes I run out of things to say.. One great thing that I have going on is that I will soon have my income tax info gathered so I can file my state and federal income taxes very soon. That will be a subject on this blog, but not tonight. Tonight I surf the web. Tonight I email my friends. Tonight I laugh and have fun. LOL. I do that every night. Tomorrow night I will call Dennis and I will see if maybe Jeff wants to go to a movie on Sunday. I love the matinees.

No comments: