Sunday, January 15, 2006


I had to get rid of my microwave today. Last night, I went to put some food in it , and I hear these sparks starting to pop. Oh well I guess that it was about time for it to die. I think it was about 15 or 20 years old. I got it from my sister when I moved into my house almost 9 years ago. Oh well I hardly ev er used it anymore, so I will not miss it much. I put it out in the trash can tonight. Not even worth looking into fixing.I use my stove and oven more these days anyway, so I really dont need a microwave yet. When I do, I can always buy a new cheap one somewhere, maybe on line or at Sears. Nothing to worry about now.

No comments: