Tuesday, November 15, 2005

There are just a few left!

Just about every one I know owns a computer. Just about. I didn't own one until about 6 years ago. I admit that I kind of fought buying one . Then everone and every place started talking about websites, dot coms, dot nets, and dot orgs. I just HAD to find out what the hell everyone was talking about. I bought one from Gateway 6 years ago and I have never ever regretted it, ever. I use mine every night. It is wonderful. It is a pc, NOT a laptop. I would not have it anyother way. My folks also have one, my mom uses hers on occassion and my dad never uses it. He really seems to hate computers, or rather he is probably afraid of them, lol. I used to be. I used to be that is until I finally just faced my fear and called Gateway, and had one built for me. Now I am emailing and downloading and chatting all over the place. A few months ago, I even figured out how to make holiday cards. I watch movies and play music. I even have a new website. It didn't cost me a penny to make it. Life is goood! Here is the link: http://www.geocities.com/sunflowerks40/pinklooksgoodonme.html check it out and tell me what you think!

No comments: