Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving Day Year of our Lord 1968

I was born on Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 1968. That is right. Today , I am 37 years old. Yes, I have managed to make it this far in life with out breaking any bones or killing myself. ! Not that I have tried, lol. I never have. But sometimes I am just a wee bit accident prone. Ok not accident prone but I am clumsy. One time, I was at work all alone and silly me, I decided to get up on a ladder to fetch some thing down in a box up above my company office. This was a big mistake. yes you guessed it. I stepped up on the very highest step and the ladder , which was not correctly balanced, tipped over and crashed to the ground with me on top if it. I fell like 12 feet. I could have sworn after I hit the ground that I had broken my arm. I didn't but I still hurt like hell . For the rest of the day AND the next day. To this day, I will not climb a ladder.

No comments: