Thursday, November 10, 2005

OK

I am going to see Bill Kurtis tomorrow at the local university and I am real excited! He is the guy that hosts these great true crime shows on tv. Shows like 'American Justice' and 'Cold Case Files'. He is going to talk about the death penalty . He wrote a book entitled 'What I have learned about the Death Penalty' some time ago. He used to be in favor of it, but has changed his mind, I think. Either way, it looks to be very educational and informative. I will post more about it the day after tomorrow! I will see I f I can post some links too.

2 comments:

Aleksey said...

Why blog relations is a growth industry
Consumer trust toward traditional advertising is being challenged by growing confidence in consumer-generated-media and the recommendations of other consumers, according to a new study of consumer behavior by ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

Sean Biggler said...

Hi, I like your style here. Funny how I was looking for this type of thing, and when I came accross your blog I felt right at home. Great stuff... I think I'll add you to my favorites. With your permission I'll be coming back. Can I tell a friend?

great job making this blog (good design!), keep up the good work!

~ have a nice day.
come see my blog or my french kissing tips site, you might like them...