Thursday, December 29, 2005

What the????????

Can somebody please help me here? What in the hell is an ipod? LOL, I keep hearing about these things called ipods that are supposed to play music. Is it like a tape player or a cd player? LOL. I am almost 40 years old( I will be 40 in 3 years ) and I have not kept up with todays music. In fact, I have never even seen an ipod in real life, except MAYBE once. I think that I saw this kid that had what looked like to be one in the grocery store. I did not get a good look up close. I think that maybe I am getting old. I certainly dont feel old. 40 is young. Its just that I stopped paying attention to todays music a long time ago. I stopped being interested in 'trendy' music,not that I really liked it in the first place. I like classic rock, preferably from the 50s 60s and 70s , like Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Janis Joplin, Gordon Lightfoot, etc.. so I am sort of out of touch with todays 'teenyboppers' lol

No comments: