Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Total Gamer!!!

Well been a while since I have posted here. I try to get rid of the spam replies, but they just seem to creep back up. Hey I love this blogging! I am looking to take some computer courses online, if anyone knows of some good ones(preferably FREE ones) I would definitely be interested. I am reading up about the Sims, and I did not realize that the game is SO deeply involved! Glad that I got it, too. Oh, I heard from an old boyfriend yesterday. Dennis called me up, we tried to arrange a time for us to get to gether before he leaves for California. He wont be back for a few months. We emailed back and for and he had his webcam set up.. lol he is a hottie.. I hope that he is ok though. I hear Cali is having some vicious wildfires right about now. I have a webcam, though it isn't set up. Had to unhook it when i got my new modem. LOL. I have a new modem, scanner, speakers, mouse, and keyboard, but I still have the old gateway monitor. I will probably have to get a new one, and they are not cheap, but Gateway is a good brand. Frequent sites that I visit are: sharontate.org, courttv.org,pyrotomountain.com, darwinawards.com, and I love to play games on yahoo. I mean games like card games, word games(bookworm is my fav). Yes I am a total gamer!!!Now I have to go take my diabetes meds and play bookworm!!!!

No comments: