Thursday, October 13, 2005

BACK

Hello, I am back! Sheesh I need to post here more often.. I do have good news too. The edema in my legs is going down, due to the medication that I am taking and I am trying to put my feet up as much as possible. Seems that people with diabetes tend to get edema. I fucking hate this disease. I hate it HATE it hate it. The same year I found out that I had diabetes, my brother found out that he had malignant melanoma, the most serious form of skin cancer. He had it removed, but not before it got to his lymph nodes. He had to have one of them removed. Cancer sucks too. I hate it. I wage war on cancer and diabetes.! But, enough of that seriousness. I just hate being too serious. I take my meds and try to get out and get some exercise, go for a walk and take my baby with me. My Libby loves that because she is a rather energetic and inquisitive sort, but I keep her on a leash.She and baby Schatzii are a riot together, just like sisters are. They play and wrestle till they get all tired out. Then we come in side and I watch my programs on my dvd player. A few weeks ago, I saw one of the COOLEST shows ever about the Secret Service and how it came about, what the job of the secret service is and what it entails(its very involved). Heck, I used to watch cops shows like NYPD Blue and yes, it may seem kinda corny, but I used to watch DRAGNET. Dragnet was based on true stories.

No comments: