Thursday, October 06, 2005

$$$Home ownership$$$

Yesterday I took the day off work to get things done around my house.I was having trouble with a sink clog causing my water to clog up in the kitchen sink and a clog in the utility room drain where my clothes washer drains into a pipe in the floor. Reluctantly, I called a plumber and set up an appointment for yesterday. He came, I explained what was going on and he checked everything out. He cleared out my garbage disposal and ran a plumber snake down my sink drain. Then he took a plumber snake and ran it down my floor pipe, both of which maybe I could have done myself, but to be honest I am not very mechanically inclined, and I was afraid that I would somehow end up doing more damage. He got the work done, and it was a rather pleasant suprise to find out that the bill only came out to a little over one hundred dollars.

No comments: