Sunday, March 22, 2009

March

Well, tomorrow is March 23. Tomorrow is a busy day. I have an MRI scheduled tomorrow at 9 am. Whoo hoo! That means that I have to be at the hospital at 830 am for check in. Well, at least I get to sleep in a little bit. I will leave my boy (Donner ) at home to guard the house while I am gone. Donner is a wonderful old dog that I have who is now retired. He is a big beautiful German Shepherd, who sometimes just gets so excited to see me when I have not seen him in a long time.Then tomorrow is also payday. Yes Mondays, IMO, are the best day of the week! Haha, just kidding, I love all the days of the week. Yes, my work is the best. I love it. Tuesday, i will have the surgery post operational visit with my surgeon. I will then learn what it was that they took out of me. All I know right now is that it wasn't cancer. On Wednesday,I go to my podiatrist. Then Friday I see my therapist(who I have not seen in almost a month!) I think it is great, but I kinda shudder when I think of the doctor bills I am accruing. My insurance is excellent, Blue Cross, but I still have some out of pocket expenses. Then next week, I pay all my bills, plus I have to pay my income taxes,which I find out to some small relief that they are not as high I expected I would have to pay. At least I am not getting a refund. Ha. i actually look forward to paying my bills and paying my taxes next week. On April 1, 2009, the checks will be in the mail, babayyy! The Feds don't have to worry about me asking for any bailout money, the state does not have to worry about me asking for bailout money-I pay them, they don't pay me! Yes, I used to think that getting a refund sheck was some sort of 'bonus' but I have since then wisened up! Its my mo0ney to begin with, I am going to invest it all year until I have to pay taxes. I don't like loaning anybody money, especially loaning money to anyone interest free!

No comments: