Friday, January 04, 2008

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My computer has been driving me nuts lately.!!! I hit shift and then a letter to captialize when starting sentences and then the caps lock key has been coming on! And this computer is not even a year old! Blah! I am ready to smash it! Arrgh! Ok, not really. It did a virus scan the other nightand my very excellent anti-virus software blocked a virus that attempted to come my way. It also gives me warnings and lets me know which links are safe to open andwhich ones not to. Some(ok, most) of the errors that happen with my computer are due to operator error(yours truly). I have been doing some serious thinking about my next computer. After this desktop shoots craps, I think I will buy myself a laptop. They look a bit more expensive than desktops, but the prices look to be coming down.

No comments: