Thursday, January 31, 2008

Checking in

Yes I know I promised that I would write on my blog every day. Sometimes I just cannot think of much to say. I am just not very creative sometimes. Things are going well for me. I have made a promise to myself to do my personal income taxes before April comes around. In fact it is a New Years resolution , the only one that I make , and the only one that I have made every year for the past 3 years. One year, I got a pretty sizeable refund, so yes, I changed my exemption status. I simply do not like loaning the government money if i don't have to!I will get my taxes done just as soon as I get some more forms from my bank which I should get any day now. I have my w-2s, and the rest of the information I need other than the 1099s I need from my bank. I keep my filing simple and as concise as possible.I even listen to money talk on the radio and I must be getting REALLY old because I really enjoy it. I do not play the stock market. I tend to be VERY CONSERVATIVE with everything in my life, especially when it comes to my money. I like having some fun every now and then, but I am at that point in my life when I need to start planning for retirement. That is if I ever do retire. LOL

No comments: