Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Waiting...

In a few days, I start my new lifestyle change. I am sharply reducing my caloric intake. This means very little breads, more light yogurt, more bottled water with tons of ice. I have not attended the seminar yet, and the seminar is not until December 8 of this year. I am having some tax information sent to me via USPS, and it will be here within the next one or two weeks. Apparnetly sometimes certain medical procedures can be tax deductible if they are to save someone's life. I have also ordered a form that I have to fill out and send back to the IRS. Forget what it is called, but on it you tell what kind of surgery you have and possibly send some reciepts? Anyhoo, I am impatient. Especially with myself. I am tired of having diabetes and being so overweight. I am tired of being out of breath when I go from my office out to the dog pen. Apparently there are many tests that have to be taken to be approved by a surgeon before having the surgery done. Many blood tests, and even psychiatric( or psychological) examinations to take. I cant see why I would not pass them though.I know that I have a long ways to go, but I can do it. I will do it. I promise that I will post before/after pics here, too:)

No comments: