Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tomorrow I speak to a Bariatric doctor

Tomorro I am going to call a bariatric surgeon to set up an appointment to come and see him for some advice. Should i go for this ? I mean, I am morbidly obese. I am also deathly afraid of surgery and I have type 2 diabetes. I am a big chicken. I see others going through this surgery, yes, and I think they are so barve and I am the biggest chicken. I have never been through that kind of surgery in my life! Even IVs scare me. I want to be fully informed.I have tried the diet exercise route( ok I could have done much better on the exercise route) and I gained back the weight I lost. What do you think? I am scared. I don't want to die young.I have seen the lap band and gastric by pass and they look to be pretty invasive. I see them on the internet. Then I get even more scared. Then I see the positive results that others have had and I think 'I want that'! Wierd. I get horny sometimes,(ok all the time) and then I get sad because I don't have a boyfriend or husband and that no guy want sto go out with me. Except for Jeff, and he is kinda insane anyway. I think that a dramatic weight loss would help me feel more confident and better about myself. Oh well, enough with this self pity kick! I will log off and get some sleep right now. Sleep is very important too. Will post here and let you know how the call went tomorrow.

No comments: