Wednesday, May 31, 2006

This looks very interesting to me.

I am very glad that I have my cable television back! There is a show that I am going to watch tomorrow night on the Courttv channel( which is channel 64 here) and here is a brief synopsis of the show:Premieres Thursday, June 1 at 10pm E/P
Encores Sunday, June 4 at 11pm


Take current scandals such as the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq or Enron’s financial collapse…. you’d like to think you’d act differently. But when put in certain situations, are you actually powerless to choose good over evil? With “The Human Behavior Experiments” Sundance Channel and Court TV team up again to shed new light on the persistence of such evils as racism, abuse and corruption by focusing on four fascinating behavioral experiments from the last 50 years. This unique documentary was produced and created by Oscar® nominated director Alex Gibney (Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room). TV-14 D, L
( Courtesy the courttv website)

No comments: