Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hi there

Thought about making a new post last night , but fell asleep before I could do it. Everything is going ok on the homefront. I have really given up on selling this cute little house next year. I have more improvements to make, need to save more money, before I can even think of selling it. Besides, the economy needs to get better.I still have a lady that comes two times a month to clean. I do all of the cleaning inbetween. It is just a terrible time to sell a house right now, but it is a great time to purchase one. I am not one of those people who will buy a new, or newer house before the old one gets sold. Maybe I would if I had millions and millions of dollars in the bank, but I don't. I have to be practical with these decisions and my money. Hell, being practical and tight is really kinda second nature to me. Unlike those idiots in Congress. I have no trust in them. Taxes. I hate em. Guess it is just part of living in the grand ol USofA. Speaking of taxes, my property taxes , I have to write the check for them next week, personally speaking, and then I don't have to pay another bill, personally speaking, until January 5, 2009. Yay! Now if only Dennis would contact me, I have not spoken to him in over a year. I really miss his big BIG monster 8---> ::Giggle::

No comments: